TERRINet Open Call - ID CALL 11Submission deadline 2022-11-30 23:59:59 (UTC)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: when submitting your proposal, please select only keywords which are listed already in the dropdown menu. Do not insert new keywords, otherwise, the application will return 505 Error.
Welcome to TERRINet!
TERRINet is the European Robotics Research Infrastructure able to offer top-quality infrastructures, excellent research services, and training to a variety of users worldwide.
TERRINet enables you to get FULLY COVERED access to 15 European Robotics Research Infrastructures and 100+ robotic platforms to:
· explore brilliant ideas in (joint) research projects;
· get a “1-to-1 support” from leading robotic experts;
· cooperate with forefront robotic laboratories in Europe.
**** A simple submission procedure ***
- Browse the available platforms (https://www.terrinet.eu/robotic_database_show_all_platforms/ to) and select where to implement your proposal.
- Prepare your brief proposal with a well-structured work plan with clear and measurable objectives and tasks to be implemented during the stay at the host institution. Please, note that all the datasets generated during the Trans-national Access in the framework of the TERRINet Project should be uploaded to the Zenodo Platform and listed in the Zenodo TERRINet Community.
- Register your account, log in and submit your proposal by clicking on the button below.
***A simple access procedure ***
- The TERRINet Call #11 will be permanently OPEN until November 30, 2022, which is the end date of the TERRINet Project.
- Proposals are sent to the evaluation panel as soon as they are submitted.
- Results are notified within 2 weeks.
- Access is allowed until November 30, 2022.
Call important dates
Cut-off date (deadline): 30/11/2022
(implementation of projects): until November 30, 2022