TERRINet Open Call - ID CALL 5Submission deadline 2020-09-30 23:59:59 (UTC)
Welcome to TERRINet!
TERRINet is the European Robotics Research Infrastructure able to offer top-quality infrastructures, excellent research services, and training to a variety of users worldwide.
TERRINet enables you to get FULLY COVERED access to 15 European Robotics Research Infrastructures and 100+ robotic platforms to:
· explore brilliant ideas in (joint) research projects;
· get a “1-to-1 support” from leading robotic experts;
· cooperate with forefront robotic laboratories in Europe.
**** A simple submission procedure ***
- Browse the available platforms (https://www.terrinet.eu/robotic_database_show_all_platforms/ to) and select where to implement your proposal.
- Prepare your brief proposal with a well-structured work plan with clear and measurable objectives and tasks to be implemented during the stay at the host institution. Please, note that all the datasets generated during the Trans-national Access in the framework of the TERRINet Project should be uploaded to the Zenodo Platform and listed in the Zenodo TERRINet Community.
- Register your account, log in and submit your proposal by clicking on the button below.
***A simple access procedure ***
- Calls are permanently OPEN, you can apply whenever you are ready. Check the Call Calendar (https://www.terrinet.eu/access/).
- Proposals will be collected until each identified cut-off date (deadline).
- Proposals are sent to the evaluation panel.
- Results are notified within 2 months from each deadline.
- Access is allowed continuously.
Current Call important dates
Cut-off date (deadline): 30/09/2020
Notification of results: 30/11/2020
Accesses (implementation of projects): December 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021